Tuesday, July 8, 2014

3 Day Refresh Review & Results

The 3 Day Refresh. What is it exactly??? Well, essentially in just 3 short days, you can get your health, energy, and vitality back on track—all without starving. You'll conquer your cravings. Get a flatter belly. Feel lighter and more energized. And your clothes will fit better. 

But, this isn't like traditional cleanses or detox programs where you may be hungry or feel weak. You'll be getting plenty of protein - thanks to Shakeology & your twice daily Vanilla Fresh shakes. You'll get to eat REAL FOOD. And you'll also get your daily Fiber Sweep to help keep you feeling full and it also helps to gently get rid of waste from your digestive system. 

So, yeah, let's go there. When you hear waste, cleanse, fiber & detox...your mind goes straight to the toilet. This is not a harsh detox, so no, you're not going to spend all day in the bathroom & you're not gonna feel like you "have to go" all day. 

And when exactly is the best time for YOU to do the 3 Day Refresh??? It can be used anytime! Maybe you over-indulged on a holiday weekend. Maybe you want to feel a little more comfortable in your swimsuit on vacation this summer. Maybe you have a special event coming up & you want that perfect outfit to fit just a bit little looser. Or maybe, you just need a jump start into improving your overall health. 

What kind of results will you get from the 3 Day Refresh? Results will always vary from person to person. I like to be completely open & honest with people. If I like something, I'm going to tell you. If I don't like something, I'm going to tell you that, too. I was a little underwhelmed by my visible results. I lost 0.6 pounds (which I admittedly was a little bummed about), BUT I lost an INCH in my waist in those 3 days. That right there is why I always tell people to do both - weigh AND measure yourself. An inch in 3 days is awesome! I will tell you that if this program is something you're thinking about doing - go do your research. Don't be dissuaded by my results. Look at others who have done the program. Most people lose 2-10 pounds. People heavier than me lost more than me and people lighter than me lost more than me. Bottom line is that it varies from person to person. But, let's not focus solely on the results we "see." Even though I didn't see an earth shattering drop on the scale, what I did was still oh so good for my body. I wasn't hungry. I didn't feel weak & my body does feel refreshed after those 3 Days. 

If you think that this program is something you may want to try, let's chat. For the month of July, it's on sale & I'd love to get you into my upcoming #getschooled Challenge Group. Happy Tuesday!!!
signature photo signature_zps5b99cf95.png

No comments:

Post a Comment