Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Chalene Johnson's PiYo - COMING SOON!!!


The news a lot of us have been waiting for finally became official this week!!! 


If you follow Chalene Johnson, you know that she's been hinting at this for a while now. We knew she was going to have another workout program coming to DVD and everyone kind of "knew" what it was going to be...we just had to wait for the official word.

And we got it!!!!!

PiYo is going to be released this year at Beachbody's Coach Summit!!!




So, what exactly is PiYo??? It's a unique program that is designed to build strength and gain flexibility. The moves fit perfectly together to form workouts filled with intense choreography that’s fun, challenging and will make you sweat. It’s about energy, power and rhythm. Think sculpted abdominals, increased overall core strength, and greater stability.



With Beachbody's Coach Summit being at the end of June, I expect (do not quote me on this because we haven't been given a release date) that PiYo will be released at the end of June or beginning of July.

I am going to be all over this program. Chalene's programs are my favorites and I can not wait to add this to my routine. Want to be in the know for when more information comes out??? Just click HERE and enter your info. I'd love to have YOU by my side as we go through the program TOGETHER!!!
signature photo signature_zps5b99cf95.png

No comments:

Post a Comment