Tuesday, April 15, 2014

21 Day Fix Participant Results

By now, you've all heard me rave about how much I love the 21 Day Fix. But, today, I want to share with you some of the results from my Challenge Group participants.

I opened up the group in March & we had people starting all at different times in the months of March and April. So, while everyone is on a different day of the program - we are still going through it side by side and supporting each other along the way. I couldn't have asked for a better group. They are all so supportive of each other and it's been so rewarding to watch them blossom with confidence over these past few weeks. Check out some of their results...


L.L. lost 12 pounds 21 days
A.V. lost 4 pounds in her first 14 days
E.P. lost 9.5 pounds 21 days
A.D. lost 4.6 pounds in her first 14 days
C.H. lost 20 pounds in 28 days
L.M. lost 4.6 pounds in 21 days
M.S. lost 5 pounds in her first 10 days
A.C. lost 15 pounds in 41 days

It's been so cool to watch their transformations. Not just the physical ones, which are fantastic, but the mental and emotional ones, too. They're stronger - mentally. Able to pass up temptations. Getting up early to get their workout in. Getting their kids involved. Bringing their workouts with them when they travel to make sure they stay on track. I could not be more proud.

If you're looking for a change and are ready to give me just 21 days to make some new habits, let's chat and get you going in my next Fix group!!!




signature photo signature_zps5b99cf95.png

No comments:

Post a Comment